Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back In Black

So I haven't really been writing much lately. I haven't really done much lately in general, seeing as how my best friend (now fiancée) got back from his mission in Mexico City, Mexico and I, if you didn't already figure out from the beginning of this sentence, got ENGAGED! :) We set the date for June 10th in Manti, Utah. He is from Utah by the way and I met him when I was out there going to college at BYU. Anyways, so the reason I am posting this blog, not only to give a life status update, is because I am feeling in the mood to write again. This book may take longer than I thought, only because I have to be in a certain mood, which is either when I have an overabundance of time on my hands, not likely since I have been working my butt off planning for the wedding and my moving out to Utah, or in the middle of the night when I can't sleep, also not likely because I have been working so hard and I love my sleep so much that once my head hits the pillow, I turn to stone and not even a giant earthquake could shake the foundations of my sleep away. Wow, I really just wrote an entire paragraph in one sentence just now. One of my faults, run on sentences. I tend to have the ability to over explain myself and go on random tangents that actually are not so random, just mildly out of place and never really go anywhere important. So, here is the moral of the story and the part where I wrap everything up in a nice little package. I am back baby! Though I can't say for sure how long I will be, at least I will not quite in my pursuit of writing a story I can be proud of the one day (hopefully) be published and readers everywhere to enjoy! P.S. here is a picture of my soon to be hubby and me :) Enjoy! 

No comments: