Thursday, December 30, 2010

SICK...

Amanda won't quite bugging me about posting something on our blog...part of me wants to be pissed...the other part realizes I probably should post something because I am part of this blog spot too. I also have had little time to  do much of anything besides trying to get some sleep and working along with having a ridiculous cold that everyone within a 50 mile radius apparently has. I just got done watching Resident Evil : Afterlife and realized that if the zombie virus was transmitted like a regular cold virus...we would all be dead because too many people don't wash their hands or cover their mouths when they cough. Yea...the cold hasn't exactly put me in the bright and shiny category as of late. Anyways, here is the post as follows:
 **POST**
Oh and p.s. Amanda...I will read that new part you added to our book and post my top ten fav. books.....eventually. :)

2 comments:

Sisters Unedited said...

My apologies...my bro-in-law just informed me that we would not be "dead" but technically "undead"....either way...we are SOL.

Sisters Unedited said...

finally, get on that Sister!