Friday, December 17, 2010

Great Minds Think Alike...

So we decided to start working on a book lately. Mostly I am just tired of reading books that don't have all the elements I want, like originality and non-glittery vampires. I don't want to give too much away, but the premise behind the book is "angels and daemons"- not in the literal sense as we think of them- and a mediator in between, which if it ever gets published you will have to read to find out more about. But the moral of this blog post is that Amanda had some great idea's for a part in the book exactly where I had stopped writing and needed some more inspiration. All I can say is that it must be serendipity and this book is meant to be.  :) its a good thing we have going. We wrote the outline for the basis of the story together from some ideas I had been throwing around in my head. Amanda gets good ideas for things that can happen and I simply dazzle them up with my witty humor and quirky intellect-if I don't say so myself-. Cross your fingers and hope that between the two of us, we can write a series that not only we are proud of but that others will actually like to read.

1 comment:

Sisters Unedited said...

I second that. I totally think that my ending to the scene is the winner. You know what I am talking about Jess. Although, I have to say yours is great as well. Hopefully, I have given you enough to work with so you can "glamor it up." By the way, you need to post your top 10 book series! Slacker!!!