This is our Weekly Feature here at Sisters Unedited. We get to share pieces of ourselves through our creative writing. This feature will go all week long due to the fact it will require a decent amount of writing. We hope you enjoy and follow along.
How to Join in the fun:
- Make a separate post for Once Upon a Time
- Copy the image for the button above and place it at the top of your post
-List/copy-paste and Write about the prompt for the week
-Don't forget to paste the post link in my comments so all can visit and see what you have come up with.
-Visit the other blogs and say Hi !
Since I just read and reviewed Chasing Magic by Stacia Kane, which review is right under this post so feel free to check it out, I will go with Terrible for my character.
Terrible drives a 69' Black Chevelle
Trust me this mean machine fits Terrible's Character. The man is a Drug Lord's Enforcer who grew up on the streets of Downside.
BLK BEUTY
I don't think that Terrible has named his car yet. I would think that Black Beauty would fit perfect. The car definiately has the horsepower and has sleek black lines. I know so simple but really Terrible would never try to name it something it is not or make it too complicated.
If you have read the Downside Ghosts series what do you think Terrible's license plates would say?
If you haven't read this series than pick one you have and join in the fun. Please remember to link your posts in my comments so that I can see what you have chosen.
No comments:
Post a Comment