This is our Weekly Feature here at Sisters Unedited. We get to share pieces of ourselves through our creative writing. This feature will go all week long due to the fact it will require a decent amount of writing. We hope you enjoy and follow along.
How to Join in the fun:
- Make a separate post for Once Upon a Time
- Copy the image for the button above and place it at the top of your post
-List/copy-paste and Write about the prompt for the week
-Place your name and blog title in the linky and url for a direct link to your post every week
-Visit the other blogs and say Hi !
For the first week we are taking it easy. Feel free to make it as short or long as you want!
Amanda:
I can't help but think of the movie they made of this game. It was one of my favorites growing up. Let's take a quick look.
I think that it would be exciting going around trying to solve a mystery. It is the ultimate TV show in my mind.
Now it is your turn what board game would you want to play in real life?

2 comments:
Jess : I pick the game of Life!
Love the GIF's and the very inspired review. I have this too but I'm having readers fatigue for YA now. Maybe I'll make an exception for this one.
Post a Comment