Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets. We hope that you will all join us!
To participate in the meme all you need to do is:
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below and to Under the Covers page.
Non-bloggers: We want to hear from you as well!!! Let us know your answer in the comments!
We hope you join us and let us know your Dirty little Secrets!
This week's question:
Now that Lover Reborn has come and passed, what book are you most looking forward to?!
My Answer:
Insurgent (Divergent #2)
by Veronica Roth (Goodreads Author)
One choice can transform you—or it can destroy you. But every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves—and herself—while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love.
Tris's initiation day should have been marked by celebration and victory with her chosen faction; instead, the day ended with unspeakable horrors. War now looms as conflict between the factions and their ideologies grows. And in times of war, sides must be chosen, secrets will emerge, and choices will become even more irrevocable—and even more powerful. Transformed by her own decisions but also by haunting grief and guilt, radical new discoveries, and shifting relationships, Tris must fully embrace her Divergence, even if she does not know what she may lose by doing so.
New York Times bestselling author Veronica Roth's much-anticipated second book of the dystopian Divergent series is another intoxicating thrill ride of a story, rich with hallmark twists, heartbreaks, romance, and powerful insights about human nature.
Tris's initiation day should have been marked by celebration and victory with her chosen faction; instead, the day ended with unspeakable horrors. War now looms as conflict between the factions and their ideologies grows. And in times of war, sides must be chosen, secrets will emerge, and choices will become even more irrevocable—and even more powerful. Transformed by her own decisions but also by haunting grief and guilt, radical new discoveries, and shifting relationships, Tris must fully embrace her Divergence, even if she does not know what she may lose by doing so.
New York Times bestselling author Veronica Roth's much-anticipated second book of the dystopian Divergent series is another intoxicating thrill ride of a story, rich with hallmark twists, heartbreaks, romance, and powerful insights about human nature.
I have been looking forward to this book ever since I read the first book Divergent. Tobias!!!!
What about you? What book are you looking forward to reading?


23 comments:
Hi :)
I'm also looking forward to Insurgent!!! I love Four!!<3
Thank you for visiting my DLS
New Follower btw
I am hearing sooo much about this one! I really need to read Divergent, I feel so behind!!
My Dirty Little Secret:
http://redheaded-bookworm.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by. Yes, Divergent is a must read along with Angelfall.
I'm not a big fan of YA (too much teen angst..lol). But have been seeing good reviews on this series
I keep meaning to read the first one I have heard such good things about this series. Great choice!
Suzanne
It really is good. YA isn't my first love in books but I am telling you Divergent and Angelfall were awesome! ;o) Thanks for stopping by.
No problem! Gotcha followed back!;o)
Thanks! Yes,yes you should read the first one. ;o) Thanks for heading this way!
I keep seeing this book on almost every blog I go to. I think that means I need to look into reading it. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3
I haven't read the first book yet. I am hearing good things about it, though. Thanks for stopping by!
New Follower.
Well crap. I messed with my comment area and it's all screwed up. Sorry guys.
LOL, I always do that, want to reply and comment instead, then I have to delete and start over!! :) I have not heard of this book or author until I recently saw it all over these other sites. I will have to check it out. I love the cover. R u on Goodreads??
Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/dirty-little-secrets.html
This series is really popular, I don't usually read YA books but I might have to check this one out. Thanks for sharing!
I still haven't read Divergent yet but good pick!
Here's my Dirty Little Secret post
-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages
I've been reading a lot of good stuff about this and I think I'm getting closer and closer to actually getting at least book 1.
I'm seeing this pop up everywhere! I really need to get around to reading the first in the series!
Following via GFC. Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)
Vix @ ttoria.blogspot.com
Great choice, I have never read the first book in the series but it is on my TBR! :)
GREAT CHOICE! I have the first one to read!
Ann
I still need to read Divergent. That may just be the next personal book I read. :D
Oooh, I'm looking forward to this one too! Thanks for stopping by the blog :)
Not much of a YA fan. Sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by.
I wasn't the biggest fan of Divergent, but I might still read this to see how the series is progressing. Hard to ignore the hype surrounding this. Thanks for stopping by!
My DLS
Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire
Post a Comment