Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Spring Fever:
Top Ten Books I'd Play Hooky With
2. Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
(Gotta have my Curran Fix!)
(Yes, this series is Badass!)
(The Best "Love You Forever" Book!)
5. Flat-Out Sexy by Erin McCarthy
6. City of Ghosts by Stacia Kane
<3 Terrible
8. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
9. Make Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair
(So Naughty it's Nice)
10. It takes a Witch by Heather Blake
Now you know books I would Play Hooky With. What book would you throw everything aside just to read?

24 comments:
Great list! Would love for you to hop on over to check out my Top Ten.
http://ajarndtbooks.blogspot.com/
Great list, I love that series by Nalini Singh! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday Post :)
- Kimberly @ Turning The Pages
I have never heard of any of these books but they look steamy so maybe I should have! Especially 'Make Me, Sir'...kinky! I can see why you're hookying for these!
My TTT: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/top-ten-tuesday-playing-hooky-with.html
Totally agree with The Iron Queen!
Great list!
Tara @ Hey, Tara
I love Flat Out Sexy, it's a great older woman/younger man Book. Book 2 in that series is so funny! I love Imogen. I love the entire Shadowlands series but Breaking Free is my favorite. Add Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley and Liberating Lacey by Anne Calhoun, and I'm good for a few days. :)
Good list
,
Hi there, just popping in... Eek I just bought the Iron Fey series :D it must be great if you would play hookie for it!
I’m also your newest follower!
:) Here is my choice...
Top Ten Tuesday
I know. Her Psy-Changeling series is great as well. So many series to chose from and only 10 slots. Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks. I will hop on over! ;o)
Yes, Cherise Sinclair's books are Kinky and steamy. Love them! Thaanks for stopping by and commenting!
;o) Ash...Gotta Love Him! Thanks for the Comment!
Thanks. I loved Mystery Man as well and I need to add Liberating Lacey. Thanks for stopping by. I will be heading to your page to pick up some great Hot and Steamy Reads!
The Iron Fey series is Great for all ages!
Thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed your list as well.
Oh, these look great. Yes, I'm another Iron Fey series fan too :-). I didn't realise Parasonl Protectorate ends with the fifth book! Thank goodness she's got another one coming out then (that I didn't know before today either) Thanks for stopping by my TTT :-)
The cover for Angelfall really stands out, definitely eye-catching! I've been enjoying paranormal reads as of late, so I might have to check out It Takes a Witch.
Thanks for stopping by my top ten :)
Great list! I've only read The Iron King from the Iron Fey series, but I really can't wait to read the others!
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Great picks I love anything by Karen Marie Moning can't wait for her Fever spin-off featuring Dani O'Malley later on this year.
Thanks for stopping by.
I love love love Kate Daniels! Ilona Andrews is/are one of my favorite authors! And Guild Hunter is really good too :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Love the Iron Fey series and Sabrina Jeffries too!
Thanks for stopping by! New follower :)
Awesome list. It Takes a Witch looks so cute. I'll have to look into that one.
You're welcome, and I don't know why I've got I'm a new follower since I've been following you for awhile now lol :P
Oooh, I haven't read any Ilona Andrews books yet, but I've been wanting to. LOVE Julie Kagawa! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
I haven't read any of these but ooo la la I think I might have to!! Great list and thanks for stopping by!
First of all, you have a Highlander on your list. YES PLEASE. Kilts and men who would call me "lass" get big thumbs up from me! BIG. And The Iron Queen is fantastic. That whole series is awesome.
Also, I wish that my sister liked reading enough that we could blog together! So fun! :-)
Ooo, I LOVE Angelfall! Totally agree with that one. Can you believe I've never read any of the others, though? Will definitely have to check those out, I love the ones that you want to just revisit over and over again.
Wendy @ The Midnight Garden
Post a Comment