Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books on my Spring To-Be-Read List
1. Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane
3. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
4. Enraptured by Elizabeth Naughton
5. The Saint by Monica McCarthy
6. Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
7. Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
8. A Night Like This by Julia Quinn
10. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
What book do you want to read this spring?











47 comments:
I've got Insurgent on my radar to be read soon too!
Tanya
Girlxoxo.com
*Happy Dance* The only thing better would be getting an ARC.
Insurgent was also on my list, and I've been dying to read Spell Bound. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar seems interesting. Thanks for sharing.
My TT/Top Ten Tuesday post is here
Happy Reading!
~Danica Page
Taking It One Page at a Time
I'm drooling over the cover of Enraptured! I have a couple of the other ones on my Kindle (ARCs from NetGalley). +New Follower :)
Here's my Top Ten Tuesday
-Kimberly @ Turning The Pages
I should have added Insurgent as an honorary list member, because I know I will want it once I finish Divergent! Have fun reading all your books!
- Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl (And The Broke and the Bookish). Visit my Top Ten Tuesday!
Hi there, just popping in... Oh some great books here for me to add to my TBR pile, thanks.
:) Here is my choice...
Top Ten Tuesday
Some hot titles here! Love me some Spellbound! I have yet to read it, excited to read it too! Insurgent is a must read most definitely! Happy Reading~
Hope you could drop by @ We Fancy Books
Jay @ We Fancy Books
Thanks for stopping by. The Girl in the Clockwork Collar is the second in a series. The first one is The Girl in the Steel Corset. Great YA Steampunk.
Thanks. YEA! A fellow Negalley memeber! I have Enraptured and The Girl in the Clockwork Collar ARC's. So excited!!!!
Just followed you back. ;0)
Divergent was awesome. I tell everyone about it. I thought it was better than The Hunger Games. I know I liked those books too, but I would rather have Four than Peeta.
Hey stopped by your blog and love your choices. You had some that I am wanting to read as well. Ten choices just aren't enough. lol
Great site. I really loved your blog Until Next Time by Amy Lignor
Thanks for stopping by.
Great picks! I was lucky enough to read an ARC of Saint, and I absolutely loved it! :) I'll still buy a copy because I want to have the actual cover in my keeper pile (only downfall to most ARCs, we don't get the pretty final covers!). Can't wait for her next book!
Enjoy,
TBQ
TBQ's Book Palace
Thanks for stopping by! You've got a lot of great books on your list. I just finished Spell Bound and loved it. I'm also hoping to read The Girl in the Clockwork Collar at some point, as well as Unholy Ghosts, so I'll eventually get to the ones on your list!
The Highland Guard Series is one of my fav. Highlander series. I think it is brilliant. You are lucky to get a copy. Did you get it from netgalley?
Thanks for your comment.
Love Unholy Ghosts. It was a book that I found people enjoyed so I got it from the library. When I picked it up I re-read the back and started the book thinking, "Hum, this will be interesting." As I was reading I kept thinking,"Well, why would I read this." Chessie is not your usual Female Main Character, but as like most I feel in love with her and Terrible. Now I have to get my fix. Pun intended. lol
I still can't believe I didn't add A Night Like This! The cover is gorgeous and non-embarassing! :D I'm also excited about The Girl in the Clockwork Collar! So many amazing books coming out, only so little time to actually read all of them... *sigh*
I keep seeing that Spellbound book on everyone's blog. Time to add that to the TBR list too lol Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Ooo some good Adult & UF choices :D
So true. You should check out the New Release Page. I post monthly b/c there are so many. lol It was hard to pick just ten out of 3 months of release dates. Thanks for stopping by.
;o) The first one is Hex Hall. I thought it was a good YA Read.
Yes, Momma needs some adult reads. YA is great but after a while I need something with a little more if you know what I mean. lol Thanks you for your comment.
ooo now i havent heard of a lot of these books!!! great picks and thanks for stopping by!!!
Tara
Insurgent is one I totally forgot to put on my list! But, I almost definitely won't read it until summer, anyway. I'll be reading Girl in the Clockwork Collar, too. Great list!
I definitely plan to read Insurgent and Deadlocked. I hope to start the Mythos Academy series sometime and I just won a copy of the Girl in the Steel Corset! Thanks for visiting my blog!
I'll tell you a secret. Okay so it's not a secret since I put in the my goodreads review. But the first book of the Mythos series I just skimmed. I flipped to the back, loved the ending went back to the beginning and started skimming. I went straight to my Nook, yes I am a B&N fan, and bought the second one and read it in one night. I loved it!
;o)
I will have to remember to stop by your blog to check out your review of it. Thanks for stopping by.
Wait, is Deadlocked the new one?? She's got another new one coming out already? (... I've got all of 'em, but only read till book 7.. lol.. can't remember the names of all of them..)
Thanks for stopping by my Top 10! :)
Michele | Top 10
Great list! I want to read the Hex Hall series I've heard great things about all of the books! (: Thanks for stopping by my Top 10!
Yay, we're on the same page about INSURGENT! :) Oh, yes, as soon as I finish KISS OF FROST, DARK FROST will be on my list as well! Same thing with Kady Cross...I must read STEEL CORSET before I can move on to CLOCKWORK COLLAR! I'm hoping to read SPELL BOUND before the month is up. If the bookstore had it in stock the day before the signing last week, it would be DONE, but they didn't, and I haven't read it since then. Boo!! Great choices! <3
I cannot wait for Insurgent either!!! I just won the first book in the Hex Hall series and have heard so many great things about it, so I'm really looking forward to reading it soon.
Thanks so much for stopping by my TTT list! :)
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog! ... I would to unspeakable things to get my hands on Insurgent early! Oh, Tobias!!!!! mmmmmmm ;)
OHMYGOSH! Julia Quinn has a new book out?
I'm so excited! I had no idea she wrote another book. I've read every single book she's ever published. She's my favorite romance novelist. :)
Yup Deadlocked is the new one! I remember when I started read this series I devoured them one after another.
;o) Hex Hall is great! I am all for Team Archer!
Thanks. I am trying to finish another book up so that I can start Spell Bound. I am dying to see how the trilogy ends. Go Archer!
I really enjoyed Hex Hall. I thought it was a different twist on fae and things that go bump in the night. I am a sucker for a "Romeo and Juliet" love story.
So True. Tobias is awesome!
Just Like Heaven is the one before that book. It is about Honoria from the Bridgerton series! I am so glad to meet another Julia Quinn fan!
I'm totally with you on Spell Bound. Can not wait to read it! I feel like it's been ages since Demonglass came out.
I agree. I have been hanging on the edge waiting to see what happens. Crazy Cliff Hanger!
I'll be reading Girl in the Clockwork Collar & Spell Bound, as well. I'm very much looking forward to them! I hope that you enjoy all of your spring reads!
I just went out and bought Just Like Heaven today. It's so funny! Have you reviewed the book yet? :)
YAY Insurgent topped my list too! LOOKS SO AWESOME! I kind of hate waiting for sequels but, at the same time, like the anticipation. SOON. x
Thanks. So many books so little time!
I know. If you hear of any ARC's going around let me know. I would do about anything to get my hands on one. lol
Post a Comment