Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Paranormal Romance's Hottest Men and their Featured Debut
Why do we love the bad boys?
1. Zsadist (BDB) Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
2. Eric Northman (Sookie Stackhouse) Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
3. Tegan (Midnight Breed) Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian
4. Drake (Aisling Grey) You Slay Me by Katie MacAlister
5. Curran (Kate Daniels) Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
6. Raphael (Guild Hunter) Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh
7. Zayvion (Allie Beckstrom) Magic to the Bone by Devon Monk
8. Gideon (LOTU) The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter
9. Bones (Night Huntress) Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
10. Owen (Elemental Assassin) Venom by Jennifer Estep
Who is your Paranormal Romance Hottie and what is the book they are featured in?
-Amanda











2 comments:
Hot dang! Eric Northman! Though the way I envisioned the character in my head does not mesh with the depiction of him in TrueBlood, I have to honestly say that I'm happily soppy over BOTH.
Fantastic list, I added a few to my "TBR" list.
Thanks. I how doesn't want Alex Skarsgard. Seriously hot!
Post a Comment