Honestly I can't remember. Usually when I go to sleep I am dead to the world. That is probably due to the fact that I have 3 children ages 3, 2 and 5 months. Life is busy and my free time goes to reading books and reviewing them.
Since I can't tell you if I do...and I am sure I do I just don't remember...then I will share a book that is about a "Dream Man." It's true the book series is called Dream Man.
Mystery Man (Dream Man #1) by Kristen Ashley
5/5 Stars
Simply put this book is Smokin' & Dangerously Addictive.
Recommend: If you enjoy books about an Ex-Military Man who meets his match in a most unlikely woman then give this a try. This book is action packed with plenty of romance tossed in.
Welcome Cabe "Hawk" Delgado to Bad*ss Hall of Fame!
yikes, your little ones are little! I don't blame you for not remembering... I usually remember my dreams for about 5 minutes, then they are a vague memory that I had a dream... Book Savvy Babe’s Blogger Follow
I remember bits and pieces of mine, but its usually centered around the conflict of the lead character...lol...the what I would do in this case!! Heres mine: http://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com/2012/03/18-over-book-blogger-follow.html?zx=179cd57173274100
Hi, OMG... With kids that little do you even have time to sleep?? LOL I don't have any kids(well, if I can't count my hubby), so I dream all the time. LOL I have never heard of that book or author. I am going to put it in my TBR pile--it sounds like my kind of book ;) I am a new follower and new to the 18 and Over Blogger Follow. Nice to meet you! Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/18-and-over-book-blogger-follow.html Mariann at Belle's Book Bag
Hubby's count. I love my hubby but yes sometimes they require extra help and time. A little secret of motherhood is that you will never sleep well again. lol They say preg. is bad, but the real fun comes when you are feeding your newborn every 2 to 4 hours 24/7. Take advantage and sleep in now!
Thanks for the comment. I think you will enjoy the book. I was pleasantly surprised by it.
Maybe that's my problem! LoL Mine aren't as young as yours anymore but they still crawl into bed with us, that might be impeding on my dream time right there! Maybe in a few more years I'll remember them. lol Thanks for participating!
10 comments:
yikes, your little ones are little! I don't blame you for not remembering... I usually remember my dreams for about 5 minutes, then they are a vague memory that I had a dream... Book Savvy Babe’s Blogger Follow
lol. Thanks for stopping by. I wish we could record our dreams and play them back during the day. I would love to see what I dream about.
I remember bits and pieces of mine, but its usually centered around the conflict of the lead character...lol...the what I would do in this case!! Heres mine: http://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com/2012/03/18-over-book-blogger-follow.html?zx=179cd57173274100
Hi,
OMG... With kids that little do you even have time to sleep?? LOL
I don't have any kids(well, if I can't count my hubby), so I dream all the time. LOL I have never heard of that book or author. I am going to put it in my TBR pile--it sounds like my kind of book ;) I am a new follower and new to the 18 and Over Blogger Follow. Nice to meet you!
Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/03/18-and-over-book-blogger-follow.html
Mariann at Belle's Book Bag
lol. At least you remember them. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and comment!
Hubby's count. I love my hubby but yes sometimes they require extra help and time. A little secret of motherhood is that you will never sleep well again. lol They say preg. is bad, but the real fun comes when you are feeding your newborn every 2 to 4 hours 24/7. Take advantage and sleep in now!
Thanks for the comment. I think you will enjoy the book. I was pleasantly surprised by it.
Sounds like a good read, will check it out.
It is! Hawk is seriously intense and way protective. I love it!
I have weird dreams all the time and sometimes about books. I'm surprised you get any chance to read at all you must be super busy.
Thank you for stopping by Claire's Book Corner have a great weekend.
Maybe that's my problem! LoL Mine aren't as young as yours anymore but they still crawl into bed with us, that might be impeding on my dream time right there! Maybe in a few more years I'll remember them. lol
Thanks for participating!
Post a Comment