Angelfall by Susan Ee
Rated : 5/5 Stars *****
Wow !!! That was amazing. I need the next book in this series now!
Recommend:Everyone! Angel's vs. Demons, Heaven and Hell, Good vs. Evil!!! Awesome Characters and plenty of action. There might even be a "cat fight!" What more could you want?
My Emotions During This Book:




I Loved so many things about this book let me start:
*It was very original. I loved that it was post apocalypse but it seemed reasonable. People fighting people, gangs, militias banding together. Survivalists eat your heart out with a paranormal twist.
*Penryn was awesome. Tough but still vulnerable. She is able to rise above her upbringing to do the right thing. I pictured her as Alex in the TV Show Nikita.
*Raffe got added to one of my favorite male Angel characters. I loved watching him slowly melt that cold hard shell around his heart. This is one of those cases where effort is worth the outcome. Come on who doesn't want a sexy bad*ss angel. I thought it was interesting that he is Raphael and was sent to track down all the fallen and their offspring . Then he falls for a Daughter of Man .
The way I picture Raffe:
Alex Scarsgard

ADD THESE
That Equals One Sexy Raffe!
* Dee-Dum were my favorite comic relief! These twins reminded me of the Weasley Twins from Harry Potter. You know what I am talking about. I mean taking beats and throwing the matches.
Things that made me sad:
*When Raffe's sword refused to give allegiance to him. It broke his heart and mine. Stupid black razor wings . Thank goodness the sword likes Penryn.
*When poor Raffe had to watch his enemy wear his beautiful wings.
*Paige being turned into one of those " little demons". Poor thing and I will just say it, it is kind of gross!
*Last but not least is watching Raffe mourn for Penryn and thinking she is dead . No!!!! It is Lord of the Rings all over again with Frodo and that nasty big spider. <shudders>
The only bad thought I had was , I don't want to wait till the next one comes out. I want to read it now!
Must Read People!
-Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment